Helping you go digitalConsentia has been helping Alberta businesses and government departments go paperless since 1971. Owned and operated by Albertans, we take great pride in the quality of our work and in our ability to provide turnkey solutions for document management, scanning, data entry, and transcription. Whether your goal is to go entirely paperless, or you just need that stack of archived documents out of your way and made to be useful again, Consentia has the professional, secure, and timely service to fit your needs.
“Now that the work is complete, we are very satisfied with the high level of service and the quality of product received… The quality of the scanned documents was exceptional.”
M-Files helps manage business process
“Saving documents based on what they are and not where they are is a brilliant idea. The document workflow can take a business process such as invoice payment and completely push an electronic version of the invoice thru our human approval process.”
M-Files can do anything
“M-Files is hands down the best document management system I’ve used and been involved with. For the average office worker it is deceptively simple.”
A flexible, state of the art DMS
“M-Files is easy to use, offers the latest technology, and it’s very modestly priced for the range of capabilities it offers.”
M-Files great for a paperless business
“I like that M-Files integrates seamlessly with Windows Office and Outlook email. Try it out. It is worth every penny to implement in a paperless environment.”
What Makes Us Different:
- Service. We treat every client and every project as unique by first understanding their needs and then offering a tailored solution. Many of our customers views us as partners and advisors, not just as a supplier of products and services.
- Quality. We have high quality equipment and software to use when delivering our services. We know that using the best tools provides the best outcome.
- Capacity. We have the capacity to handle large projects, or to get an urgent project done quickly.
- Experience. We’ve been in business long enough to have seen a wide variety of challenges and have learned what it takes to overcome those challenges.
- Security. We take security seriously and have taken measures to address physical security, internet security, and personnel selection to ensure your information is handled the way you would want it to be handled.